We offer superior service with great Nurses benefits and rewards.
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Responsible to: Nurse Manager
Location: As per contract
Hours of work: As per contract
Salary: As per contract
A registered nurse or RN provides direct care to patients within the unit to which she/he assigned. She/he works under the supervision of a nurse manager and is required to follow the plans that have been charted out for each patient. As a registered nurse, you might be asked to develop a plan of care after assessing patients’ conditions and consulting with their primary care doctors.
- To contribute to the delivery of high quality nursing care to patients and carers.
- To be an active member of the multidisciplinary care team.
- To act as team leader and take charge of the ward in the absence of the Ward Manager.
- To provide relief nursing cover for Treatment Room, Minor Injuries Unit and Day Hospital.
To work as a registered nurse, you will need to have your Pin number and it’s has to be up to date and you have to give value of patient confidentiality. Since you will be working with patients directly, you will also need to be well-versed in handling hospital equipment such as blood pressure monitors, sugar strips and ECG machines.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients’ conditions.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Record patients’ medical information and vital signs.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s condition.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients’ responses and conditions.
- Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel or supervise a particular unit.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.
- Current RN License recognized by NMC.
- Knowledge of nursing care in accordance with regulations and practices established by NMC.
- Consistent demonstration of a team approach to care.
- Ability to effectively communicate both in writing and orally.
- Experience in Health Centres
- Computer literate